Have you experienced issues receiving or sending text messages in response to an Farmers Business Network poll or price alert?
Here are some tips to troubleshoot these issues.
- I'd like someone else on my farm to receive polls from Farmers Business Network.
- Great! You can create a sub account for your team member by following this guide. Be sure to include their cell phone number. After they are set up, they will receive the next poll that is focused on your region.
- When I receive an sms poll, I reply but I do not receive the resulting insights (ie. images or graphs).
- We often send results back using a different type of message, called MMS. You may need to enable MMS messages on your phone.
- To enable MMS messages on an iPhone,
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap Messages.
- Scroll down, then to enable, drag the MMS Messaging switch to ON.
- To disable, drag the MMS Messaging switch to OFF.
- There are many Android devices on the market so you may need to search google for "how to enable mms messages on an Android [Device model #]"
- If MMS messages are enabled but you still do not receive these messages, you may wish to speak with your carrier.
- I'd like to be removed from future sms/mms messages.
- Not a problem, simply reply "stop" to any of our messages and we will remove you from all future messages.
- If you'd like to be added back to the list at a future time, text "FBN" to phone number 313131.
- I have another question that isn't listed here.
- Not a problem. Give us a call at (844)200-FARM or email email@example.com