FBN Direct is offering extended terms to qualified members with $0 down, fixed 6.5% annual interest rate for chemical or fertilizer purchases made by May 31, 2017. Purchases of 10-34-0 are not eligible for extended terms.
How it Works
- Orders with fixed 6.5% annual interest rates require zero payment down and are due and payable in full by December 15, 2017.
- To qualify for this annual interest rate, members must have had their credit application approved by April 30, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- FBN members must have been approved prior to April 30, 2017 to receive these annual interest rate terms.
- Payment due date - The entire balance of your order is due and payable on or before December 15, 2017
- 6.5% annual interest approximates a one-time fee of 4.6% on the purchase amount if you purchase in May.
- Default interest - Past due unpaid balances accrue interest at the rate of ten percent per annum (10% annual interest rate) or the maximum rate allowed by law, whichever is less, during the entire period of default in payment.
- Early payment for orders with extended terms - Farmers may prepay all or a part of the balance of their orders. If farmers prepay all or part of the balance of their Sales Orders, we will return any excess interest paid based the date of payment receipt in the form of a credit memo to the Buyer’s account. These credits do not expire.
- To pay early, pay the amount stated on the invoice based on your early payment date
- Based on the check postmark date, Farmer's Business Network, Inc. will apply any applicable credit back to the grower’s account, such that the grower only owes the APR interest based on their original sales order accrued up until the date of payment receipt. Credits for early payments do not expire.
- FBN Inputs extended terms is governed by the FBN Inputs Terms of Service.