GV (formerly Google Ventures) became one of FBNSM's investors in March, 2015. Technology startup companies like us need to raise capital to develop technology as we build our business. GV's investment will allow FBN to reach more growers, build even greater products for farmers, and continue to attract the best agricultural and technical minds to our company. Having GV as a partner also allows FBN to benefit from their world-class expertise in things like product design, data science and engineering.
Articles in this section
- Does the FBN network host events?
- What is FBN?
- What does Farmers First mean?
- How does FBN work?
- What is an agronomic network?
- What crops does FBN support?
- How can FBN make money on only a $600 membership fee?
- What regions does FBN support?
- What is GV's (formerly Google Ventures) role in FBN? What does their investment mean?