1. Click "File" in the upper left and then select "Projects".
2. Click "Backup/Restore Project(s)" in the upper right corner of the pop up window.
3. In the next window, select "Back Up Project Data."
4. A window will pop up that will allow you to select the project you want to back-up.
4.a. Create a name for that backup folder.
5. At the bottom where it says select location. Make sure you save it to a place where you will be able to find it later such as a USB or your desktop.
6. Next, you'll want to compress (or zip) this file/folder.
6. a. Locate the file or folder that you want to compress.
6. b. Right-click the file or folder, point to Send to, and then click Compressed (zipped) folder. A new compressed folder is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.
To Learn how to upload that data to your FBN account check out this article!