2. Click the tab on the top of the screen and then "Data Manager" in the drop down that appears. This screen will automatically populate a list of all your events by field.
3. Check all the field events at once by clicking the small box at the very top of this list that is located right under “20/20 Field Map Data”.
4. Then on the right side of that same screen Click the “Actions” button and then the "Share Fields" button.
5. Type in the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Change selected year and repeat steps 3 - 6 for each of the years your system has data.
We're here to help! Have a question? Give us a call at (844)200-FARM or schedule data appointment.
Not a member yet and want to learn about how easy it is to put your farm data to work? Learn more by setting up a personalized walkthrough!