1. Turn off all types of recording and stop the vehicle.
2. Insert the USB flash drive.
Note: The display’s internal memory has 256 MB of capacity for field data.
A “USB Detected” message will appear if the display recognizes the USB memory device. If the message does not appear, read and accept the troubleshooting tips and try the other USB port (if equipped) or a different USB memory device.
Note: The USB must be formatted to FAT or FAT32.
3. Press Menu and select GreenStar .
4. Read and Accept any alert messages .
5. Select the "Transfer Data" button to start the transfer to the card.
6. Select or create a profile name where the data will be stored on the USB.
Note: If you back up data to an existing profile, the monitor will overwrite all data and settings in that profile.
7. Select whether you’d like to Delete All Data and Setup Information from the internal memory. This clears the internal memory and resets the setup information to factory defaults after the backup is done.
8. A green status bar will appear while the data is transferring. When it’s finished, a “Data Transfer is Complete” message will appear.
Note: To prevent data loss, do not remove the USB or crank the engine during the data transfer.
To learn how to upload that data to your FBN account check out this article!