Integrating with John Deere requires that you already have a MyJohnDeere account created with display data uploaded to the John Deere Operations Center.
In order to add a MyJohnDeere account to FBN, follow the steps below or watch our video tutorial:
- Sign into your FBN account (https://www.farmersbusinessnetwork.com).
- Click the My Data Section, on the right in the header.
- Click on the Integrations tab to the right of the My Files tab.
- Click on the John Deere button.
- Click on the Connect with John Deere button if you agree to add this integration.
- If you are not currently signed into MyJohnDeere, you will be required to sign in.
- Once signed in, you will see a page from MyJohnDeere asking if you want to allow FBN access to your account data.
- Select "Allow".
- If the request was successful and FBN was able to finish the integration, you will see your MyJohnDeere account listed as an integration. If the request failed or there was an error, you will see the integrations page with an error message. Retry the process again if this happens or contact us for help.
- After the data in your account has finished syncing with FBN, you will see the Last Sync date
- You are now integrated with your MyJohnDeere account and all files uploaded to MyJohnDeere will automatically upload to your FBN account for processing, cleaning, and analyzing!
Will I have duplicate data in the system with previously provided files?
If we find matching files from MyJohnDeere and your FBN account, we do not re-process the data. If we do not have a matching file, we download the file into your account and begin processing. While we have taken steps to minimize this, it is possible and you should contact us so we can take care of it.
How do I remove an integration?
Removing an integration from FBN is as simple as going to the Integrations page and clicking on the “Remove” link to the right of the integration you wish to remove. The integration will no longer be listed.
How do I know if integrations are working?
To verify that your integrations are working properly and that FBN has the latest data, simply go to the Integrations page and look at the Last Sync timestamp next to each integration.