FBN Direct allows for exchanges both before and after an order has been delivered. Because of our ever-growing logistics capabilities, we are excited to offer on-farm exchanges and pickups for unused product for the first time this season. Here are the details:
Each customer qualified for a change of up to 30% of the original order up to 30 days before delivery.
- Up to 30 days before delivery, change up to 30% of your order
- New products substituted in must already be in inventory
- New products substituted in are added at the current list price at time of swap. Prior discounts do not apply.
Each customer qualifies for a one time exchange on delivered products, which must be completed before 9/30/18
- Exchange unused products of up to 30% of a single order’s value for new products of equal or greater value (customer will be billed for any increase in value)
- Valid for orders placed between 11/1/2017 and 2/28/2018
- Use-able once per customer per season (NOT once per order)
- New products will be delivered on the same truck that will take away the unused products products
- We will assess a 15% restocking fee on the amount swapped, or 10% if the farmer handles transport to and from an FBN warehouse
- Unused products must be in an unopened, undamaged, and resellable condition. If product is open, damaged, or in a condition that prevents it from being resold, FBN reserves the right to charge customer for both the unused and new products.
- This is not a return. With the exception of when FBN delivers a damaged product, we will not accept any returns.
- Items that are swapped in (and the restocking fee) will be invoiced with the payment terms available at time of the swap, not the original extended terms.
- See your sales order for exact terms and conditions.