We provide farmers with a platform to save money by procuring their chemicals from as far up the supply chain as possible. We take the quality of the products we procure seriously and only source chemicals from reputable, vetted suppliers. If a problem does occur, we will do our best to help the farmer get a response from the original manufacturer to identify and isolate the problem. FBNSM does not settle crop efficacy complaints once the product has been sprayed. Currently, we do not offer a respray program to be able to reduce costs and pass on more savings to our members.
Articles in this section
- Does FBN℠ offer rebates?
- Where is the closest warehouse to my farm?
- Where can I access my order history?
- Can I update my order before delivery?
- How do I know products sold through FBN Direct℠ are high quality?
- Can I get resprays?
- What Is FBN Direct?
- What is the FBN Direct Marketplace?
- How do we procure products? From where are products shipped?
- What does data have to do with FBN Direct?