Your pricing information is always protected, confidential, and anonymous. No one but you will ever be able to see your reported prices. In FBNSM Price Transparency, you’ll be able to see the range of prices which farmers have been quoted or have paid, but you will not be able to see any specific price, or whose price it was. The prices are never tied to a specific operation, and pricing analytics will not be revealed on a product unless a minimum number of prices have been submitted to ensure the anonymity of all FBN members.
Articles in this section
- What is Price Transparency?
- How do I use Price Transparency?
- How can I access Price Transparency?
- Can other farmers see my prices?
- I submitted pricing data. What’s next?
- What’s the difference between Same Active, Same Concentration and Same Active, Different Concentration lists in Price Transparency?
- Do the prices in Price Transparency include rebates?