Now, you can view all of your historical reports within your FBN account.
- Log into your account.
- Hover over "Account" in the top right corner.
- Click on "My Reports" in the dropdown box.
From here, you'll be able to sort by year, report type or by crop to quickly find the report you were searching for. Click on a report name to open the report.
Have a question about a report? Here are members most frequently asked questions:
- How do I edit my seed varieties? Example: "Corn" should be P33D53
- Will FBN calculate my seed ROI?
- Can I post calibrate my yields in my FBN account?
- How does FBN ensure data quality?
- How do I create sub-accounts to allow others in my operation to view my data?
- Don’t see your question? Click here to see all FAQs