Yes! You'll always pay the lowest price on offer between the time of your order and your delivery date. We'll identify any products with a difference between the price you paid at the time of your order and the prices up until the time of delivery. If a price has gone down, we'll let you know by the end of the month in which the price drop occurred--there's no extra work on your end! For cash orders, you'll be issued a credit for the difference of the price you paid and the lower price. For extended terms orders, we'll deduct the difference from your balance. Credits and deductions will be issued at the time of delivery.
Articles in this section
- What Is FBN Direct?
- What is the FBN Direct Marketplace?
- Does FBN Direct allow for returns or exchanges?
- Does FBN Direct offer a price guarantee?
- How do we procure products? From where are products shipped?
- What does data have to do with FBN Direct?
- Does FBN Direct provide agronomic support?
- How does FBN Direct handle product complaints?
- I’m a seed, equipment, or technology company, or applicator or ag service provider – how can I work with FBN members?
- Does FBN offer a product guarantee?