Resprays are not currently offered through FBN Direct℠. When you buy a product with a respray guarantee, the cost of the respray is typically baked into the upfront cost of the product. However, in a recent survey, 78% of FBN℠ members did not require any resprays in 2017, and another 10% of members required resprays for fewer than 10% of their acres. We let you save money upfront instead of making you pay for the cost of a service that you have a low likelihood of needing.
Articles in this section
- Does FBN℠ offer rebates?
- Where is the closest warehouse to my farm?
- Where can I access my order history?
- Can I update my order before delivery?
- How do I know products sold through FBN Direct℠ are high quality?
- Can I get resprays?
- What Is FBN Direct?
- What is the FBN Direct Marketplace?
- How do we procure products? From where are products shipped?
- What does data have to do with FBN Direct?